As the state and local restrictions have relaxed and with a focus on the health and wellness of both our employees and our customers, we are preparing to safely re-open. We are excited to serve you and we want to provide you an update on our current procedures for your safety!
This is an incredibly exciting time, so in order to ensure that you are safe and healthy for your big day, the following procedures will be required for all customers entering the store:
1. We are now open by appointment only. To reduce the traffic in the store and provide for proper distancing, we will not be able to accept walk-ins. Our appointment only hours will remain the same. We appreciate your understanding and ask you to book an appointment by clicking here.
2. All customers and employees entering the store must wear a mask. Please plan to bring yours for the appointment; we will have a limited number of disposable masks available for customers without one.
3. For the safety of our staff and customers, we ask that you please do not bring children for appointments.
4. Customers with appointments are limited to two guests per visit. While we understand this is an exciting time, we hope by limiting the number of guests in our store we will reduce the threat of spreading infection. Please plan ahead to have other guests be available to virtually attend the appointment via video messaging applications. We will give you instructions to use our Wi-Fi in order to communicate with your loved ones that aren’t able to attend. We are happy to provide further guidance and suggestions when the appointment is confirmed.
5. We will sanitize the store daily, with routine cleaning throughout the day and between each appointment. Gowns are sanitized after each appointment.
6. If you are sick, please reschedule your appointment. We ask that any customer feeling unwell remain home until your symptoms have subsided. We are happy to assist you at a later date or virtually through email.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and update our guidelines as suggested by health and governmental officials. By implementing these strategies, we are doing our part to keep our community, staff and customers safe. We are excited to continue to provide unique experiences for all of our customers and look forward to seeing you again very soon!
Wishing you safety and good health,
The Daphne’s Bridal Team